8 Nights and 9 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre - requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative . Thereafter you will travel directly to Dabulla. You may either spend the day relaxing of pool or visit Dabulla town.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for ancient city of Polonnaruwa. It was the second capital of Sri Lanka after the destruction of Anuradhapura in 993. It comprises, besides the Brahmanic monuments built by the Cholas, the monumental ruins of the fabulous garden-city created by Parakramabahu I in the 12th century.
After having early breakfast at hotel, leave for Ancient city of Sigiriya. The ruins of the capital were built the patricide king Kassapa (477 - 95) lies on the steep slopes and at the summit of a granite peak standing some 180m high (the "Lion's Rock" which dominates the jungle from all sides. A series of galleries and staircases emerging from the mouth of gigantic lion constructed of bricks and plaster provide access to the side.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the ancient city of Kandy to take part of Puja (Offering by prayers) the heavily guarded room housing the tooth is open to devotees and tourists. However, you don't actually see the tooth. It is kept in a gold casket shaped like a Dagaba (Stupa) which contains a series of six Dagaba caskets of diminishing size. Kandy city there are plenty of attraction such as Gadoladeniya, Ambekka, Art and craft, Peradeniya Botanical Garden is considered as one of must see tourist attraction.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Nuwara Eliya which is often preferred to by the Sri Lankan tourist industry as "The Little England" then leave for beautiful Hortain Plain is a silent strange world with some excellent hike in the shadows of Sri Lanka's mountains, namely Kirigalpoththa and Totapola.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the queen Victoria park which is located in the Nuwara Eliya and one of most visit attraction. In the Nuwara Eliya area you can visit one of the tea factories, where the picked tea leaves are dried and are processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Unawatuna beach. Sea turtles wade a shore here to lay eggs, between October and April. Stilt fisherman perched on stakes at sea visible from Ahangama. Then leave for Galle fort a UNESCO heritage site is a bustling place enclosed by ramparts where the locals gather at sunset to fly kites, play cricket and stroll to the light house the narrow, cabled street house laid back cafes, banquets hotels, and artesian workshop. Outside fourth walls are long stretches beach backed by coconut plums on lush hill side.
After having breakfast at hotel leave for Madu Ganga boat safari. There are totally 64 islands in Madu Ganga. This tour will take around 2.5 - 3 hours. During your boat ride, you can see mangrove forest by the river banks which is made out of Mangrove. You can see many birds and animals that are living in this Aquatic environment. Then leave for Kosgoda turtle hatchery center. Since then it has already released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.