8 Nights and 9 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Koggala. You may either spend the day relaxing of the pool or walk towards the beach as much as you can.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the whales watching. Early morning at sea with your binocular Scanning the water, all being well get up close and see the largest mammal on earth your own eyes.
After having early breakfast at hotel, leave for Yala jeep safari. Yala national park is one of the best places for sightseeing?s of wild elephants. The park is the home for many animals, including Buffalos, Leopards, Monkeys, Crocodiles, wild Boars and Bears. The cats chuff can be heard is so soporific. They love to bask in the sun at the top of soft rocks and it is breathes taking.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Udawalawa Jeep safari - tour keeping company to the herds of elephants, the main attraction of the park a water Buffalo, Spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Mangooses, Bandicoots, Foxes the endemic Toque Macaque and Gray Langers, Cats like Fishing Cat & Jungle Cat would be a bonus.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the queen Victoria park which is located in the Nuwara Eliya and one of the most visit attractions in Nuwara Eliya. You can visit one of the tea factories, where the picked tea leaves are dried and are processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Hortain Plains national park, Sri Lanka is undoubtedly one of the world's best nature reserves and eco-tourism venues. It is characterized by a beautiful landscape of rolling hills, Covered in upper mountain forest and wet Patana grassland. The plains also feature many interesting attractions such as " Bakers fall" Chimmini pool and the famous worlds's End (3700ft), sheer drop that offers fabulous view of the tea estates below and all the way out to the distant Southern coastline.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Pinnawala Elephant orphanage. The center opens at 8.30 and closed at 6 pm daily. Bottle feeding of baby elephants is at 9.15 am, 1.15 am & 5 pm and bathing time at the river is at 10 am and 2 pm. In the evening take a tour Peradeniya Botanical garden.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Minneriya national park. The day months from August to October more than 300 wild elephants gather on the shores of the reservoir. You may also see Spotted Deer & Sambur Species of birds.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.