8 Nights and 9 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre - requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Dabulla. You may either spend the day relaxing of pool or visit Dabulla city.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for ancient city of Anuradhapura. It is believed that from the fourth century BC until the beginning of the 11th century AD it was the capital of the Sinhalese. During this period it remained one of the most stable and durable centers of political power and urban life in South Asia. The ancient city, considered sacred to the Buddhist world, is today surrounded by monasteries covering an area of over sixteen square miles (40 km²).
After early breakfast at hotel, leave for ancient city of Sigiriya. The ruins of capital build by the patricide king Kassapa (477 - 95) lies on the steep slopes and at the summit of a granite peak standing some 180m height dominates the jungle from all sides. A series of galleries and staircases emerging from the mouth of gigantic lion constructed of bricks and plaster provide access to the site.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the ancient city of Kandy to take part of Puja (Offering by prayers) the heavily guarded room housing the tooth is open to devotees and tourists. However, you don't actually see the tooth. It is kept in a gold casket shaped like a Dagaba (Stupa) which contains a series of six Dagaba caskets of diminishing size. Kandy city there are plenty of attraction such as Gadoladeniya, Ambekka, Art and craft, Peradeniya Botanical Garden is considered as one of must see tourist attraction.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Pinnawala Elephants Orphanage. The center opens at 8.30 am and close at 6 pm daily. Bottle feeding of baby elephants is at 9.15 am, 1.15 pm & 5 pm and bathing time at the river is at 10 am and 2 pm.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Nuwara Eliya which is often preferred to by the Sri Lanka tourist industry as "The Little England"
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the Queen Victoria park located by Nuwara Eliya city center and one of the must visit attraction. In the Nuwara Eliya area you can visit one of the tea factories where the picked tea leaves are dried and processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Hortain Plains national park. Sri Lanka is undoubtedly one of the world's best nature reserves and eco-tourism venues. It is characterized by a beautiful landscape of rolling hills, covers in upper mountain forest and wet Patana grasslands. The plains also feature many interesting attractions such as "Bakers falls" Chimmini pool and the famous world's End (3700ft), sheer top that offers fabulous view of the tea estates below and all the way out to the distant southern coastline.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.