7 Nights and 8 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Koggala. You may either spend the day relaxing of the pool or walk towards the beach as much as you can.
After having breakfast at the hotel, leave for Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. The center opens at 8.30 and closes at 6 pm daily. Bottle feeding of baby elephant is at 9.15 am, 1.15 pm & 5 pm and bathing time at the river is at 10 am and 2 pm. In the afternoon take a tour to Kandy town and visit the Temple of the Tooth.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the queen Victoria park which is located in the Nuwara Eliya and one of the most visit attractions in Nuwara Eliya. You can visit one of the tea factories, where the picked tea leaves are dried and are processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Nuwara Eliya which is often referred to by the Sri Lankan tourism industry as " The Little England" then leave for beautiful Hortain Plain is silent strange world with some excellent hikes in the shadows of Sri Lankan's second and third highest mountains namely Kirigalpththa and Totapola.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for most popular scenic train journey in Sri Lanka. The journey conducts Nanu Oya railway station to Bandarawela. Grey stone cliffs and rivers will flash past your window with occasional views of enormous waterfalls cascading down the mountain side.
After having breakfast at the hotel leave for Galle Fort UNESCO heritage site, it is a bustling place enclosed by ramparts where the locals gather at sunset to fly kites, play cricket and stroll to the light house the narrow, cobbled streets house. Laid back cafes, boutique hotels and artesian workshops outside fort walls are long beach backed by coconut plums and lush hill side. Beside Galle Fort lies Lady Sea bathes, the locals preferred beach ideal for diving snorkeling surfing or having a midday snack at a beach cafe.
After having breakfast at hotel leave for Madu Ganga boats ride. This tour will take around 2.5 - 3 hours. During your boat ride, you can see mangrove forest by the river banks which made out of mangroves. You can see many birds and animals that are living in this Aquatic environment. Then leave for Kosgoda turtle hatchery center. Since then it has already released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.