8 Nights and 9 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre - requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Hikkaduwa. You may either spend the day relaxing of the pool or walk towards the beach as much as you can.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Kanneliya Forest reserve located in the Galle district. Kanneliya is regarded as one of the most biologically diverse area in the country, as well as in the world. Natural bath: - streams flowing through Kanneliya offers many opportunities to take a dip in clean cool water.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Morning Side. Originally named by the colonial planters who grew tea on Morning Side, now it has been replaced by cardamon. Visitors can observe the entire process of cardamon production here. Morning Side was so named because it feels like it is morning all day long from December to April.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Sinharaja, the World Heritage rain forest which is largely undisturbed most famous rainforest in Sri Lanka. This important forest is also a man and Biosphere forest reserve. It is home to a large number of endemic species. You can enter to the forest by going to Deniyaya.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Udawalawa jeep safari tour. Keeping company to the herds of elephants, the main attraction of the park, a water Buffalo, Spotted deer, Sambur Deer, Jackal, Sumber, Mongooses, Bandicoots, Foxes, the endemic Toque, Macaque and Grey sighting Leopards and other smaller cats like fishing Cat & Jungle Cat would be a bonus.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Yala jeep safari. Yala national park is one of the best places for sightseeing's of wild elephants. The park is the home for many animals including, Buffalos, Circles, Crocodiles, Wild boars and Bears, the cats chuff can be heard from a distance is so soporific. They love to bask in the sun at the top of 30ft rock and it's breathtaking.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the queen Victoria park which is located in the Nuwara Eliya and one of the most visit attractions in Nuwara Eliya. You can visit one of the tea factories, where the picked tea leaves are dried and are processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave Udawatta Sanctuary. This forest extents about 257 acres and is considered to be a vital Bio reverse for the much populated Kandy city. Then leave for Peradeniya botanical garden - the many highlights include a five collection of orchids and a stately avenue of royal Palms. Another big hit is the giant Javan fig tree on the great lawn. Covering 2500 sq meters, it's like a giant, living geodesic dome.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.