5 Nights and 6 Days
pon arrival at the airport or pre-requested location In Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to hotel.
You will spend the day with Ayurwedic treatment, Yoga and experience of Sinhala traditional cuisine.
After having early breakfast at hotel, leave for whales watching. Early morning at sea with your binocular scanning the water all being well you will get up close and see the largest mammal on the earth your own eyes.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Galle Fort, UNESCO heritage site, is bustling place enclosed by ramparts where the locals gather at sunset to fly kites, ply kites, play cricket and stroll to the light house the narrow, cobbled streets house laid back cafes, banquet hotels, and artesian workshops. Outside fourth walls are long stretches beach backed by coconut plums and lush hillside. Beside Galle fort lies day see bathes, the locals preferred beach ideal for diving snorkeling surfing or having a midday snack at a beach cafe.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the Madu Ganga boat ride. There are totally 64 islands in Madu Ganga. This tour will take around 2.5 to 3 hours. During your boat ride, you can see huge mangrove forest by the river banks which is made out of mangrove, you can see many birds and animals that are living in this aquatic environment.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick Tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.