7 Nights and 8 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre - requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick Tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Kitulgala. You may either spend the day relaxing of the pool or walk towards the Kelani River.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for white water rafting at Kithugala. From May to December, the heavy rain, the river could turn out to be angry.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Makandawa rain Forest Reserve & Belilena cave. Makandawa rainforest reserve borderlands offers guided hikes through the local forests surrounding Kithulgala from short 1 hour hikes to out " Secret " Canyon, passing by friendly, smiling villagers climb for stunning view of the Kelani river valley, the verdant jungle and the rocky crag faces of the higher hill country.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for hiking through Morning Side. Originally named by the colonial planters who grew tea on Morning Side, now it has been replaced by Cardamon "Morning Side" was so named because it feels like it is morning all day long from December to April.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for hiking through Sinharaja forest. It is of international significance and has been designated a Biosphere reserve and world Heritage site by UNESCO.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Madu Ganga boat safari. There are totally 64 islands in Madu Ganga. This tour will take around 2.5 - 3 hours. During your boat ride, you can see mangrove forest by the river banks which is made out of Mangrove. You can see many birds and animals that are living in this Aquatic environment. Then leave for Kosgoda turtle hatchery center. Since then it has already released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the whales watching. Early morning at sea with your binocular Scanning the water, all being well get up close and see the largest mammal on earth your own eyes.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.