5 Nights and 6 Days
Upon arrival at the airport or pre requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Tissamaharama. You can spend the day relaxing of the pool.
After having early breakfast at hotel, leave for Yala jeep safari. Yala national park is one of the best places for sightseeings of wild elephants. The park is the home for many animals, including Buffalos, Leopards, Monkeys, Crocodiles, wild Boars and Bears. The cats chuff can be heard is so soporific. They love to bask in the sun at the top of soft rocks and it is breathes taking.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Udawalawa Jeep safari - tour keeping company to the herds of elephants, the main attraction of the park a water Buffalo, Spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Mangooses, Bandicoots, Foxes the endemic Toque Macaque and Gray Langers, Cats like Fishing Cat & Jungle Cat would be a bonus.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the queen Victoria park which is located in the Nuwara Eliya and one of most visit attraction. In the Nuwara Eliya area you can visit one of the tea factories, where the picked tea leaves are dried and are processed into the form.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for the ancient city of Kandy to take part of Puja (Offering by prayers) the heavily guarded room housing the tooth is open to devotees and tourists. However, you don't actually see the tooth. It is kept in a gold casket shaped like a Dagaba (Stupa) which contains a series of six Dagaba caskets of diminishing size. Kandy city there are plenty of attraction such as Gadoladeniya, Ambekka, Art and craft, Peradeniya Botanical Garden is considered as one of must see tourist attraction.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your Hendrick tours representative with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Entrances fee
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.