Sri Lankan is one of the best overseas wedding destinations. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life. So to make it a memorable occasion for both you and your partner. Why not has the wedding ceremony in a unique location in the very heart of nature in Sri Lanka? Traditional touches of Sri Lanka such as costumes and cuisine as well as the practices of local customs.
Upon arrival at the airport or pre - requested location in Colombo. You will meet Hendrick tours representative. Thereafter you will travel directly to Hikkaduwa. You may either spend the day relaxing of pool or walk towards the beach as much as you can.
After having breakfast at hotel, leave for Galle fort a UNESCO heritage site is a bustling place enclosed by ramparts where the locals gather at sunset to kites, play cricket and stroll to the light house the narrow, cabled street house laid back cafes, banquets hotels, and artesian workshop. Outside fourth walls are long stretches beach backed by coconut plums on lush hill side.
Young dressed in traditional Sri Lankan clothing: for girls are sari, for young people sarongs. The ceremony takes place on a special platform "Poruva", which is decorated with white or pink lotus. Lovers exchange betel leaves seven times on the tradition that marks the union of love and for seven generations.
After having breakfast at hotel leave for Madu Ganga boat safari. There are totally 64 islands in Madu Ganga. This tour will take around 2.5 - 3 hour. During your boat ride, you can see mangrove forest by the river banks which is made out of Mangrove. You can see many birds and animals that are living in this Aquatic environment. Then leave for Kosgoda turtle hatchery center. Since then it has already released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea.
After having breakfast at hotel, all good things must come to an end. Your chauffeur guide with comfortable take you back to the international airport for a safety return journey.
● Free Register
● Assistance Locally
● Wedding Cake 2
● Bottle of Sparkling
● Bridal Bouquet Head Dress and Flowers
● Decorated Location
● Fruits and Flowers in Room on Arrival
● Traditional Singing of Blessing (4) Girls
● Canadian Dancers and Drummers
● A Typical Village Welcome
● Co Coordinator and Team
● Room Upgrade to Superior Deluxe on Availability
● Photo Copy of Birth Certificate original to be presented prior to the wedding day
● Details of the Names Address and Occupations
● Details of Parent's Name, Occupations and Address
● If either Party to the Marriage is Divorced, a degree Absolute Proving the lawful
● Termination of the previous marriage must be presented prior to the wedding ceremony.
● If widowed, Death Certificate of Former Spouse of the Previous Marriage
● If names have been change prior to the Wedding legal proof of Change of Name
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.